HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Saturday, November 29, 2014

Happy Saturday






I just wanted to pop in and wish you all a Happy Saturday!


I had hoped to have the tutorial for this advent calendar up this morning but I didn't get it finished. Hopefully I will be able to finish it up tonight so I can post it tomorrow morning. And then Monday we have our Holiday Housewalk Tour! Here's a little look at the advent calendar.




I put it here just to take some pictures. It's actually upstairs in the hallway which I will show you tomorrow. We don't get practically any natural light up there though so those photos are quite grainy. Once I took these photos though I put our "And His Name..." sign back up in this spot.



I hope you all have a fabulous rest of the weekend!

7 comments:

  1. danke für die bilder und inspirationen, liebe grüße von angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. love your advent calendar. super cute. i also love the reindeers. are they papier mache? as always everything is beautiful. thanks for the inspiration. MJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'm not sure exactly what they are made from, but we got them at Michael's.

      Delete
  3. Where did you get the deer heads? They are adorable!! And I love the advent calendar....so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love everything! Can't wait to see the rest. The deer heads are so cute. I might have to check out Michaels.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...