HTML Pages Pics


Click to visit our brand new site!

Saturday, June 15, 2013

Burlap 1776 Pillows


Hello everyone! I hope you all have had a wonderful week. It's been pretty busy here - just six more days until there is a new owner to our home. Ahhh! And along with all the craziness that comes along with moving Lola's been sick and we had a pretty bad storm that knocked our power out for quite a while. I had to use my phone as a flashlight to UNPACK some of my boxes to find some candles and flashlights. Oh well - at least it was much better happening this week than it would have been next week! Anyway, I have a few posts ready for next week including a guest post from my mom and sister and a little peek into my plans for Lillie and Lola's new room (it's going to be much different than my usual taste!) and hopefully a tutorial on recovering a dining room chair (I took photos of it step-by-step, just not sure if I will have time to write it up or not) and a couple of other things if I can finish typing them up. 

Today I wanted to share with you this year's version of our 1776 pillow that is now available in our shop. We will not be having the colors that we had last year but are offering the design on this burlap. The print is very slightly weathered looking to look more natural on the burlap. Thank you Jamie for taking these pictures for us!


We also have the Star Spangled Banner download  and also prints available:

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!

9 comments:

  1. Love the burlap pillow-adorbs!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, Love, the new burlap pillow!!!! I just ordered one!!!

    Tammy Dixon
    tldixon1968@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pillow -- love all your work. I don't know how you do all the things you do ... and so excellently. You and the family are in my prayers during this transition. Blessings for a gentle, calm move.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Lola is felling better soon. Know you must be e cited about moving. Can't wait to see. Is your new place very far from where you are located now?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Donna. We are so excited! It's about fifteen minutes away.

      Delete
  5. Wow, it sounds like such a busy week!...I hope Lola is feeling better now!...xv

    http://vickiarcher.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your 1776 Pillow! It's fabulous!
    Leslie
    House on the Way

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...